Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Welcome To my blog

Hi,

Its been a while since I have written anything other than class notes , homework and class papers. I used to write a lot when I was doing my bachelor's degree. Even after entering grad school I kept writing to my parents and friends in India regularly. Guess as I grew older I lost the zeal to write and even the blog I started few years back went dead. But now I have this wonderful chance to talk about SPA, Phoenix and life of a graduate student , my favorite topics.

Well being in school with mid terms just around the corner I won't be posting too much this time but hey nonetheless I am writing again !!! (My mom would be so happy to know this...She is always bugging me to go keep writing something every day..A bit too much , I know)

Welcome to my blog !! Lets talk about everything and anything.....

3 comments:

Ajit said...

Great!!! We've all been waiting for a blog from someone like you who is a voracious reader, who knows anything and everything from Economics to Sanskrit and from current affairs to mythology.

(Aata nusta lihit raha ..aamhi roj wachnaar!!!) :)

Puneri said...

he he he...Well not exactly a know it all person..But still I don't mind th e complement!!

Gayatri said...

I totally agree with Ajit's opinion.I was eagerly waiting to know what makes 'Rhucha' :)
(mala jara ushirach shodh lagla tichya bolg cha)
Keep it up, Rhucha !