Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Inadequate

Do you sometime feel that you are doing an inadequate job? At work at home at school? I am feeling this for a while now. The semester started with a big bang and I missed just 1 class in first week. It was not bad. Ia m doing my readings, homework , group work everything I should be doing. But I just feel that I am not up to the mark and I am not sweating enough. At work I am following my routine assignments and get them when as per the deadline. But still Ia m not happy. We moved to a new better place, V has a new job of his choice and everything is going well. But I just feel am not doing a good job anywhere. May be I should be more focused. V says I have this phobia all round the school year. So he is just ignoring me. With mid term on my hand I need to be better prepared. I hope I will be able to satisfy myself.

No comments: