Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tired of Summer!

Phoenix summer is definitely hot, burning and tiring. Of course I don't like to admit it to my friends up north as they enjoy nice weather and great summer clothes. I do wear summer clothes but when there is heat warning, it's better to cover yourself up to avoid sun burns. Summer is an extremely lazy time to start anything new.Since the day we came back from Home, I have been trying to get onto on exercise routine. It worked for first two weeks but then I just became lazy and tired and gave up all the exercise. These days I come home from work and just lie on sofa and watch "The X files" back to back.

Most of my evenings are spent sleeping for two hours and then getting up realizing that it's already night. I have even stopped cooking regular dinner. Not that I enjoy cooking every day but eating out at this time is also boring. Even at 830 pm the temperature is about 100F. And of course lunch is outside most of the time. But I hate walking at noon when its burning out there.

Work is good and I like to write but as the day passes by, I start dozing off and they close the Starbucks in Downtown Campus at 3pm!!!! It's maddening especially when I am trying to get work done. So I don't work efficiently. In all I am ready to be done with Summer. The fall in Phoenix is beautiful. I love it. As for me, I need to stop cribbing and get back to work and try to hope for a good week end. Well, that's the only thing keeps me going these days :)

No comments: