Monday, July 14, 2008

Time passes by very quickly. My Internship started in May and before I thought about it, it’s almost time to leave. Just this week and next and I will be done. It has been a good experience. I got some insight to kind of work association does. Though my work was mostly regarding publication and compliance center; because I was also surrounded by people from International section, I had a chance to get a small glimpse of their work.

It was a great opportunity to understand what a great job local governments do. The publication, requesting for permissions, answering queries, compiling news articles, doing some HTML coding all was a great learning experience.

I think the experience matters! Though the internship will not be like a full time job , but the insider’s view of the work helps not only in future endeavors but also develops a great deal of respect for all who strive for perfection to make things happen in the organization.

No comments: