Thursday, August 6, 2009

Twilight

I just finished up reading Twilight. I was very curious about it as it has become a big book sensation. I am very proud of myself to finish it up in two days while working full time :)So here are some thoughts. The book is not bad but of course it's more directed towards teenagers. I did not like it that much. First of all I knew it was about a vampire and a human who fall in love. So that surprise was taken away. Secondly, it was too mushy mushy for a vampire story. I like my Vampires bloody and scary. I love Vampire stories and even own some of the classic vampire movies. I am huge fan of Bram Stroker's Dracula. I have read the book, listened to the audio book and have seen the movie couple of times. It's a legendary story with serious tone.
But Twilight is not bad at all. May be I will finish reading all the four books of the saga. May be they will get scary and bloody, the way I love my Vampires :P
But as of now, I think its worth trying. I am ready to watch movie. So I will get back with the movie review soon.

1 comment:

Gayatri said...

Is it worth giving a try....? khup diwas padalay mazyakade...ata wachen.